UHMS Chapter Town Hall Meeting hosted by the Northeast Chapter on Undersea Medicine
As originally presented October 15, 2022
The Northeast Chapter of the UHMS’ continuing education mission is to promote educational activities for physicians and allied health professionals in the local and regional areas. These activities are based on a needs assessment of the members and on the recommendations of the UHMS Panel of Expert Opinion. These activities will improve the scientific and practical knowledge in the areas of hyperbaric oxygen treatment and diving medicine.
Estimated time to complete this activity: 3.50 hours
Termination Date: March 21, 2026 or sooner if material becomes out of date after annual reviews.
- Non-Member: $78.75
- Regular UHMS Member: $61.25
- Associate UHMS Member: $43.75
- Promoting Safety: AGE Philip Castrovinci, MD
- Running 24 hr. clinic: diving/travel-transportation delay/calls and how do you handle them Adina Gutium, MD
- Utilization of DAN resources Camilo Saraiva, MD
- Medicine and Diving Tony Alleman, MD
- Scientific Diving at Aquariums and Universities Joe Gessert (DSO for the NY Aquarium)
- Faculty Panel Q/A
- Physician CME: The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society designates this enduring material for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Nursing CEU: Approved license types: Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner; Clinical Nurse Specialist; Licensed Practical Nurse; Registered Nurse; Certified Nursing Assistant; Respiratory Care Practitioner Critical Care; Respiratory Care Practitioner Non-Critical Care; Registered Respiratory Therapist; Certified Respiratory Therapist. This enduring material is approved for 3.50 contact hours by the Florida Board of Registered Nursing Provider #50-10881.
- NBDHMT does not recognize this educational program for credit.
Accreditation Statement: The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Disclaimer: The information provided at this CME activity is for Continuing Medical Education purposes only. The lecture content, statements or opinions expressed however, do not necessarily represent those of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society.
Full Disclosure Statement: All faculty members and planners participating in continuing medical education activities sponsored by Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society are expected to disclose to the participants any relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies. Full disclosure of faculty and planner relevant financial relationships will be made at the activity.
Disclosures: All individuals in control of content for this educational activity with their relevant financial relationship disclosed are listed below (if applicable). An individual who refuses to disclose relevant financial relationships will be disqualified from being in control of educational content at any time, and cannot have control of, or responsibility for, the development, management, presentation, or evaluation of the CME activity.
Financial relationships are relevant if the following three conditions are met for the individual who will control content of the education:
- A financial relationship, in any amount, exists between the person in control of content and an ineligible company.
- The content of the education is related to the products of an ineligible company with whom the person has a financial relationship.
- The financial relationship existed during the past 24 months
“None of the individuals in control of content (planners/faculty/reviewers/authors) for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.”
There are no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies to mitigate for this educational activity.
No commercial support was received for this activity.